Earlybird Consulting was founded by Emma Potter in 2015, a senior, commercially minded B2B MarComms professional with 17 years experience, eight of which have been spent in the mobile industry.
I work with early stage start-up businesses and SME’s in the technology, digital transformation, sports and mobile marketing space who are at various stages of development. For example, platform and technology providers aiming to raise funds to accelerate growth of their products and services, businesses looking to launch in new territories, and businesses aiming to build brand awareness and value, prior to acquisition.
Success stories to date
Mobile Interactive Group – Driving marketing, PR and building brand value at Mobile Interactive Group to point of sale ($59 million) in November 2011. Read more about the acquisition in Tech Crunch.
Probability PLC – Driving marketing, PR and building brand value at mobile gaming and gambling provider Probability, prior to acquisition by GTech in February 2014 for $28.5 million. Read more about the acquisition in iGaming Business.
Mediablaze – Helping to drive brand equity at content marketing agency Mediablaze prior to the partnership announcement with iCrossing. Read more about the partnership in The Drum.
Coople – Driving marketing, brand and PR activity to launch Coople, an on-demand staffing platform in the UK. Read more about the launch in Business Insider.
Areas of expertise:
Marketing & sales
- Marketing strategy, define marketing plans & KPIs
- Sales & marketing alignment to drive lead generation
- Define go-to-market messaging and positioning
- Budget planning & forecasting
- Implement programme of strategic industry research as spine of B2B marketing engagement
- Collateral & content production
- Integrated marketing campaigns
- Event management & planning
- Website project management & delivery
- Define brand guidelines (mission, vision, essence, personality, tone of voice)
- Brand reputation management
- Build brand value
- Build brand awareness through speaker platform, PR, thought leadership, social media & events
- Deliver re-brands to market
- Define and lead PR strategy across all channels
- Commission research & white papers to drive thought leadership
- Negotiate sponsorship deals and media partnerships with key publications
- Manage PR pipeline to secure coverage in key media
Let’s work together
I’m always keen to speak with people about their business and to work with them to help them solve their marketing challenges. Say hello – let’s talk.